[please keep re-checking this page for upateds]
Stay home if you feel unwell in any way or have been in contact with someone that tested positive. That is the crucial part.
Every attendee will need to provide a proof of a negative test OR a proof of vaccination.
The negative test will need to have been taken within 48h before arriving at our doors.
How to get the negative test confirmation:
1. Order a free lateral flow test
2. Take the test
3. Upload the result to the NHS
4. Receive your negative test result via text message
5. Show the negative test confirmation message at the doors
PLEASE DO NOT BRING TEST DEVICES TO OUR DOORS.
- As always, we provide: Rubber, gloves, surface- & hand sanitiser, disposable wipes, masks.
- All our crew is required to provide negative tests within 48h before arriving on location and will be wearing masks at all times.
- All surfaces get disinfected before opening the doors.