KLUB VERBOTEN - LONDON FETISH CLUB
Something does not feel right.
Speak to us immediately. All Verboten crew is wearing fluo lanyards with logo batches. We are always keen to know how you feel and will be always in your corner. Don't worry, you will never be a mood killer or feel like a burden. Your well being has the highest priory to us. Alternatively, you can always text us anonymously to the numbers displayed at the event.
Do I have to get involved?
No, of course not. You are free to do or not to do whatever you want. If you are unsure, keep some magic for next time.
Which event shall I attend first?
Come to tears for beers first if you want to break the ice and get to know other members first. Alternatively, the bigger Verboto events are a good start.
Do not come to the Unbekannte first, if you feel new to all this. You may feel possibly a little awkward or out of place. The larger events offer a little more space to breathe and learn.
- Don't private message every single person of the community before attending an event with some naff chat up line
- Don't just wear the bare minimum cheapskate hotpant of amazon
- Don't pretend to be some superhero ultradom or supersub
- Do not just touch people without their clear verbal consent
- Think this is some form of speeddating
- Say 'Hi' in one of our social media groups before attending to make some friends
- Get a proper fetish outfit with all the accessories
- Be nervous but don't be intoxicated
- Negotiate terms
- Communicate limits
It's my first time at a fetish party, how shall I behave?
Just be yourself. No need to put up an uberdominator or supersub facade. All events offer plenty of calm zones to just hang out observe, chat or rest. We are not what the vanilla world may think we are..