CODE EXPIRED ??
If you see this error message it means that allocations for the % early bird tickets have ran out. Don’t worry your membership code is fine.
Allocation usually last anything from a few minutes to a few hours. Keep an eye on our members newsletter - we will always give you a heads up before early birds go on sale.
Members & Non-members can still buy General Admission tickets.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS THROUGH THE DICE APP
Same ticket type for everyone. Verboten members can unhide % early bird tickets using their Membership Code whilst allocations last. Once they are gone, they are gone and the code will display as expired.
- Download the Dice app
- Create an account
- Search for Klub Verboten
- Members: type in your membership code to unhide early bird tickets
- Once early birds are gone, they are gone.
- They are no member or non-members tickets anymore
- Show your mobile device at the door of the event to have your ticket scanned.
If you encounter any troubles please email the support team of Dice: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One ticket type but members can unhide a limited amount of discoutned Early Bird tickets. Once they are gone the code will display as expired.
- Members as well as non-members can check out Geneneal Admission tickets
- To maintain a high level of safety and to comply with licensing regulations: Everyone is subject to vetting either by an existing membership (approved members) or by door vetting (non-members)
MEMBER + FRIENDS EVENTS
- Tickets can only be unhidden by approved members via their membership code.
- Down to the events capacity members may be able to purchase additional tickets for trusted friends + partners (see event descritption via the Dice app)
- Members tickets £6 (via members code)
- Non-Members tickets £10
Ticket prices increase throughout their release stages. It's advisible to get them as early as possible to benefit from a lower pricel level. Members get access to a limited number of discounted early bird tickets. Once the early bird tickets have sold out, general release tickets are available.
WHO CAN BUY A TICKET / ATTEND?
If you are not a member yet, you can still purchase a ticket and come to our doors to get vetted on the spot to receive a temporary/prospective membership. However, a prospective membership is only temporary and does not guarantee any entry until you apply through our website and get approved. Ultimately, everyone is subject to vetting, but not everyone can become a member to ensure a high level of safety.
A limited amount of discounted Early Bird tickets are only available to members via their membership code / Dice app.
It is not possible to purchase tickets for a person that has been previously banned or rejected from our events or strictly denied membership.
Abuse of the ticket system, sharing of IDs or fabricating ticket copies will result in tickets becoming invalid and the entry refused.