WAITING LIST /
1. When an event sells out, the Waiting List is activated and people can start signing up.
2. If a ticket holder can’t attend an event, they can easily put their tickets up for sale on DICE once the event sells out.
3. Those tickets are then offered to the first person on the Waiting List – so make sure your notifications are turned on, as you’ll only have between 20 to 60 mins to claim a ticket if it's offered to you.
4. If the first person in line misses the oppertunity, the ticket(s) will be offered to the next person in line and so on.
5. As soon as the tickets have been accepted, a refund is processed for the person who returned them. Please allow 5-10 working days for such to arrive with your bank.
6. If the ticket does not get sold it will be returned to you.
Your position on the Waiting List depends on when you joined and how many tickets you want – kind of like when you’re queuing for a restaurant that doesn’t take reservations. If you only want one or two tickets, you’re more likely to get sorted out first.
Please also make sure to join the waiting list for the right ticket type. If person A puts up a ticket type XYZ for resale but person B joins the waitlist UVB then the ticket won't get sold until a person joins the waitlist for ticket type.
For any ticket support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not have any control over the ticket shop.
We do not permit ticket transfers outside the Dice (RA) platform in order to maintain high level of security. Tickets are bound to ones mobile device,
if we can't verify your ticket at our doors you will be denied entry and not receive a refund.
When transferring tickets via the DICE ticket forward feature, please note:
This feature is designed to make it easier to share tickets among a group of friends, not to resell a ticket to strangers. If a stranger buys a ticket from a ticket holder using this feature, all options for a refund in case of a door refusal vanish.
NO TICKET REFUNDS
Just like theatres, travel providers or cinemas: Klub Verboten does not offer refunds.
However, the ticket resell feature becomes active as soon as an event sells out. Your tickets will be offered to the first person on the Dice Waiting List. If they accept the tickets, Dice will process a refund within 5-10 working days.
If your ticket does not sell via the waiting list, you will retain the ticket and won’t be refunded.
We do not accept screenshots of tickets and our door crew checks to see if you have a genuine ticket.